Total Pageviews

Monday 7 April 2014

Beauty Guru in the House on Monday!!!

Hey Everyone!!!

Beauty guru is back on Monday!!! Michelle Phan's latest new video with wonderful makeup of Egyptian Queen.. Wanna learn the best makeup and be like her?? Watch this video now below:


Personally love the Cat-Eye look she always drew with her eyeliner during makeup tutorial. Whichever eyeliner she holds on her hands, is like magic, the eyeliner will perfectly drawn on her eyes without any much anxiety... HAHAHA because for me, someday I will draw my Cat-Eye look beautifully *with confidence* but of course someday looks like Panda-Eye instead of what she called the "Sexy-Cat-Eye".. truly inspired and salute her!!!

Also I've read on her blog about 5 Oils That Deserve A Place In Your Beauty Routine... She mentioned that currently on the rage right now is Coconut Oil (commonly found and used I guess). It is good for your hair and skin... Here are some good use for coconut oil credited by Michelle Phan.. Besides coconut oil as she had mentioned, try incorporating these 5 oils which will definitely give you a little beauty oomph (credited by Michelle Phan)

(cr: Michelle Phan - 5 Oils that deserve a place in your Beauty Routine)

Recently, I have received a great gift from Marina Bay Sands (MBS) and it helped me so much with my recent stress in work and study... my exams are coming soon so no matter how I cannot run away from stress.. And at the right moment, MBS gave me a diffuser for me to relax and calm my mind while working and of course revising my school work.. The scent is Mandarin Blossoms and is quite pungent though, till now I still could not forget the fragrance smell..


Have a great week ahead!!! Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment