Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 March 2014

Slippers from Ripples (so rhyme)

Hey Everyone!

I've just bought a Flip-Flops from Ripples! So happy to have NEW slippers and I personally love Ripples more than Havaianas. *CHEAP & GOOD* It cost $19.90 as compared to Havaianas which is more than $50 per pair I supposed. But of course, different customer different perspective.


TA-DAH! Actually the designs are limited but I've choose this design because it suits my feet skin tone somehow. I love the birds design which makes it so Vintage-looking. Birds also represents freedom and peace so I hope with this slippers, it can bring peace and joy to everywhere I go :)

Specially dedicated to my readers (YOU) >>

I had a great laugh watching this video on HOW TO BE A DIRECTOR from Tree Potatoes featuring Noah Yap. Click the video here >> HOW TO BE A DIRECTOR - TREE POTATOES

Also another video on HOW TO PICK UP GIRLS from Tree Potatoes, to end off this tiring mid-week. Click the video here >> HOW TO PICK UP GIRLS - TREE POTATOES

Hope you enjoy the videos! Just few more days & weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekends are coming soon! 
Cheers! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment