Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Beauty Advice from International Beauty Guru - Michelle Phan

Hey Everyone!

Today I will be sharing one of my favourite International Lifestyle Blogger and Beauty Guru, Michelle Phan's blog post about good skincare tips. She is one of my inspiration. I followed her on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook. Her posts on beauty tips and makeup tutorials have totally inspired me (And she is one of my motivation to start blogging again). 

During my young times, I was just a girl who do not know about makeup, and I tell myself that I will not touch them because I was afraid that it will damage my skin. WOW! with that young age, I have already thought of taking good care of my skin, women's natural instinct! Hahaha.. recently as I slowly grow more mature, I realised that having a good skin is not just 'washing face' and 'putting moisturiser' after that, but most importantly having a healthy diet and of course good rest!

Michelle Phan shared that having plenty of fruits and vegetables daily can benefit your body; they can be incorporated to your beauty regime to whiten your teeth, remove puffiness from your eyes and accomplish a list of other naturally beautifying tasks (no arguments to that)! But, do you know that GRAPEFRUIT can fight sign of aging, combat oily skin, remove buildup on hair, and protect your lip? As we know, GRAPEFRUIT is in season right now! So for the next 4 months, you can use these benefits of a fresh grapefruit to combat some of your beauty concerns.



What are other fruits which benefits your skin, shared your comments with me below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment