Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 March 2014

International Day of HAPPINESS

Hey Everyone!

As you know today is UN International Day of Happiness. Actually it is the first time I heard of this celebration from United Nation (UN).. or maybe I'm just unaware of it because nobody talks about it before?? Hahaha anyway is great to have this celebration, HAPPINESS!!! How does it comes about?? Well, the UN wants us to remember our friends, family and emotional well-being that actually make us happy, not cars and handbags. And then to share what makes us really happy with everyone else.. It is actually a meaningful day of celebration!!! I can't wait to share my happiness with you today...

First and foremost, I would like to share this song which I love ever since it debuted, sang by Pharrell Williams with the song title "Happy"... this song seriously suits this occasion, HAPPINESS.. Watch this video and listen to it now by clicking below..


Besides the "Happy" music video, I have came across this website which shows different happy expressions and moments of GIFs, and I'm very eggcited to share them with you (my dear readers!!!) in my post.. Check out the descriptions of the GIFs... HAHAHA ENJOYYYY!!! :)

When my Piggy (boyfriend) date me out for dinner!!! Ohhh yeahhh~~!!

When I strike lottery!!! Holly Molly~~!!

When somebody sponsor me clothes, makeup, shoes, bags, etc... 
*pu-ease pu-ease pu-ease~~ pouting*

When my wishes come true!!! SCREAMSSSSSS~~~~!!!

 When I win FREE concert ticket from my favourite Kpop Band!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~!!!

When someone offer me FREEEEEEEEEEEE food!!!! *Hop Hop Hop*

When I get my promotion at work!!! *WOAHHHHH*

When I see my idol face-to-face!!! (@>-<@)

 Happy means I hit my eyes and still feeling happy!!! 
HAHAHA as if... more to crying instead *ouch!*

 Old photos: I did look pretty happy preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeviously...

 I seriously LOVEEEEEEEEE this happy GIF~ 
feeling very excited when I finished my shopping :)

Hope everyone have a great laugh and stay HAPPY!!! 
Is actually good for you!!!
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL DAY OF HAPPINESS!!! >-<
Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment