Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 March 2014

Disney and Pixar Sings Let it Go - Frozen Movie Review

Hey Everyone!

Introducing this video by my sister.. This guy sang 'Let It Go' in different version using different Disney characters' voice HAHAHA is really awesome!!! Although some Disney characters voice doesn't sound the same but is worth the watch!!!



Is been some time since I've watched a Disney Princess Movie (Tangled), I know many of you have watched this movie since Last December or earlier, but I'm too busy to settle down and watch. I wanted to watch it very very desperately at that time.. And this morning, I have fulfilled my wish... I've watched Frozen!!! Okay like finally!!! HAHAHAHA...


As you already knew about the story plot so I shall not post it here.. I love the SNOWMAN and his name is OLAF!!! HAHAHA In Summerrrrrrrrrr!!! I seriously want to buy a doll of OLAF and I wanted his warm hugs!!!


I love Anna as well, she is a bright and cheerful girl in this movie, when she was younger she sang this song and it got everyone saying WOW!!! SO CUTEEEEE!!! Do you wanna build a Snowman??? she is just so real and yappyapp if someone are to cheat my feelings, I'm gonna punch that person just like what Anna did in the movie!!! :)


Last but not least, Elsa the beautiful Snow Queen I would say.. she is elegant and caring.. and because she had powers which may hurt everyone, she shut herself up, especially to her beloved sister, Anna. I love her dress in this movie, I bet we couldn't find it anywhere because if we are to self-made it, the price of the dress will cost a BOMB!!! If I have that power of freezing everything, I would want to freeze the time.. Time passes so quickly nowadays, didn't really get to enjoy every moment >-< HAHAHA...

Now I know why the lyrics of 'Let It Go' wrote and sang this way, it really do have meaning to it!!!


Watch it again if you are interested!!! Is actually quite worth to watch it again, especially for every OLAF's part and of course for Sisters' LOVE!!! Share with me your review by commenting below :) Cheers!!!

2 comments:

  1. A pleasant time for anybody who sees this, even the parents themselves. Good review Nicole.

    ReplyDelete